For running resource intensive applications on websites allocation and usage of memory in the server is extremely crucial and in this respect cPanel in VPS environment has a lot to offer. It not only just takes advantage of the typical smaller hosting environment common with VPS, it assures that the apps and websites run glitch free without any interruption. cPanel in VPS hosting enables the hosting with better performance, speed, feature set and functionalities. There is an array of performance driven features available with cPanel in a VPS hosting environment that make running resource intensive applications easier. Let us have a quick look at the five key features of VPS cPanel license.
cPanel in VPS offers great email management features that make business communication easier. From managing multiple email accounts and users for maintaining more business specific email categories for blocking spam or creating filters, all of these are done at ease by cPanel email feature. For any business subscribing to cPanel license in their VPS hosting (www.wikihow.com/Get-VPS-Hosting-for-Your-Website) environment would render great benefits, particularly in respect of regular business communication.
• Create new accounts, change passwords, set sizes for a mailbox, access webmail from any computer or device, configure email clients and delete email accounts.
• Set up a custom mail exchange for a domain.
• Auto responders for responding to mails when you are away from your computer.
• Setting up filtering with rules for different accounts.
• Allowing individual users to set up their own filtering option.
• Importing email addressed and creating email lists.
• Auto deletion of spam.
• To prevent misspelling in email address typing setting up a default email address for all such mails with misspelled address.
• Securing your emails by email authentication.
2. File management
A website owner can feel himself overwhelmed by multiple domains, sub domains, email accounts, CMS platforms, users accessing via FTP, etc. Managing the server can really be difficult with so many aspects to manage. The tools for file management in cPanel make it easier.
• File backup allows saving and downloading specific directories of a website to a computer. This tool helps in protecting the crucial website data in case of any failure or unwanted damage of data. Backup wizard further makes it easy to create backups in simple steps.
• Accessing files from any computer with the help of an easy to use file manager interface.
• With WYSIWYG HTML editor the owner can make quick changes in website files.
• Creating, configuring and managing multiple FTP accounts.
• Monitoring disk space usage.
• FTP session control tools will help monitoring the user access to the server at any given time.
Protecting the website from all possible threats and attacks is crucial to the performance of the website and cPanel offers great tools to optimize security measures against such threats.
• Password protection for entire directories.
• Leech protection further strengthens security measures to prevent outsider access to secure and sensitive website data.
• IP manager takes control of the permissible IP addresses for accessing the server.
• Hotlink protection for preventing users from stealing bandwidth.
• There is an array of other security measures corresponding to file sharing, temporary public access and crucial tools for ecommerce sites.
4. Domain management
Parking new domains or creating sub domains to their hosting account is a regular necessity and cPanel offers a single interface to control all the added domains and sub domains.
• Create and view your sub domains quickly.
• Create easy redirects.
• Add on new domains to your hosting account.
• Park previously used or unused domains to one hosting account.
5. Server management
cPanel makes the management of the server as well by command line scripts. Configuring, finding server issues and executing commands to address these issues become extremely convenient with this script.
- 5 Essential cPanel Settings for Beginners cPanel is a robust, open-source control panel designed for Linux based web hosting platforms. It...
- Types of Web Hosting Services Web hosting is an Internet service that allows people or organizations to make their websites...
- Websites And Web Hosting For New Businesses If you have an existing business or are in the process of setting up a...
- Important Things to Know About WHM VPS Optimized Excessive consumption of memory is always a concern as far as successful operation of a...
- Website Design Firms Know How To Protect Client Data It is no surprise that in this era, the majority of our day is involved...